How to use SendGrid as email communication provider:
1. Signup with SendGrid account or login with same if you already have.
2. Navigate to Settings > API Keys on SendGrid portal.
3. If you have previously created key you can use the same or else click on Create API Key button to create new API Key.
4. Enter the appropriate details and select API Key permission, click on Create and View button to view the API key.
5. Copy the API Key to use it in the communication provider details page.
6. Now navigate to cidaas portal, and select Settings > Communication Provider and click on Email option.
7. To add new email provider click on the button Add New Email Provider.
8. Enter the Name, API Key, Reply to and Select SendGrid provider then click on Create button to add new Email provider.
9. Now we can use this recently created email provider in sender config section of Template group.
How to use Email provider in sender config section of Template group
1. Navigate to Settings > Templates > Cidaas Template
2. Click on the Settings icon corresponding to default template group to map custom Email provider.
3. How to create Template Group is already explained in previous section, Now click on edit icon corresponding to Sender Configuration.
4. Select your required email provider and save the Template Group.
Note : Once we perform above mentioned steps, we are good to use our own Custom Email provider to send and receive email.
Now we can map the same Template group to the required app.
5. Navigate to Apps > Apps Settings > Edit App > Advanced Settings >Template Group Settings. Now we can map template group to app.