How to use Twilio as SMS communication provider :
1. Signup with Twilio account or login with same if you already have.
2. If you are signing up for first time,Choose Send or receive a SMS option to configure Twillio as SMS Provider.
3. Click on Get Your First Twilio number button to get your first trail number.
4. Click on Choose the Number button to get Trail number.
5. Note down the below number to use it in further usage.
6. Now you have the required information to configure Twilio as SMS provider.(i.e. accountSid, authToken) use those in cidaas SMS provider configuration page.
Setup SMS Provider Configuration in cidaas system
1. Navigate to Settings ->Communication Providers-> SMS-> Add New SMS Provider.
2. Enter the appropriate details like Name, Provider Name, accountSid, authToken etc., and click on the Create button to create SMS Provider group. Paste the copied accountSid and authToken.
3. Now we can use this recently created SMS provider in sender config section of Template group.
Configure SMS Provider in Templates Group
1. Navigate to Settings -> Templates -> Cidaas Templates
2. Click on the Settings icon corresponding to default template group to map custom SMS provider.
3. How to create Template Group is already explained in the previous section, Now click on the edit icon corresponding to Sender Configuration.
4. Select your custom SMS provider and save the Template group.
Note : Once we perform above mentioned step we are good to use our own Custom SMS provider to send and receive SMS.
5. Now we can map the same Template group to required app.
6. Navigate to Apps -> Apps Settings -> Edit App -> Advanced Settings -> Template Group Settings. Now we can map template group to app.