How to use Twilio as IVR communication provider :
1. Signup with Twilio account or login with same if you already have.
2. If you are signing up for first time, Choose Make or receive a phone call option to configure Twilio as IVR Provider.
3. Click on Get Your First Twilio number button to get your first trail number.
4. Click on Choose the Number button to get Trail number.
5. Note down the below number to use it in further usage.
6. Now you have the required information to configure Twilio as IVR provider.(i.e. authToken) use those in cidaas IVR provider configuration page.
Setup IVR Provider Configuration in cidaas system
1. Navigate to Settings -> Communication Providers -> IVR.
2. Click on Add New IVR Provider button to create new IVR Provider.
3. In Create IVR Provider page,enter the appropriate details like Name, Provider Name and authToken etc. Click on Create button to create IVR Provider page. Paste the copied authToken.
4. Now we can use this recently created IVR provider in sender config section of Template group.
Configure IVR Provider in Templates Group
1. Navigate to Settings -> Templates -> Cidaas Templates
2. Click on the Settings icon corresponding to default template group to map custom IVR provider.
3. How to create Template Group is already explained in the previous section, Now click on the edit icon corresponding to Sender Configuration.
4. Select your custom IVR provider and save the Template group.
Note : Once we perform above mentioned step we are good to use our own Custom IVR provider to make and receive call.
5. Now we can map the same Template group to required app.
6. Navigate to Apps -> Apps Settings -> Edit App -> Advanced Settings -> Template Group Settings. Now we can map template group to app.